Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The temperature dropped dramatically today due to the continental polar air mass coming down from Canada. I don't care if it was colder than this not too long ago - I reserve my right to complain about the freezing winds! With wind chill it was much colder, more around -16. I'll use the same word I used in my tweet this morning: it was brutal.

Current conditions

Temperature: 8°F
Wind: 10 mph from the NW
Pressure: 30.08 in
Humidity: 47%
Dew Point: -6°F

Random thing I have been noticing: the humidity has been switching back and forth from something in the 40s to something in the 70s every other time I decide to do a weather post. Not sure what that's all about...

Apparently we are in the mix to get another snow storm - this time its name is "Q." Well alright.

 Current surface conditions: the huge dip in the isobars is evident on this map, the culprit of the weather we are about to get
Also: wind chill numbers just to further express my hate of wind

No comments:

Post a Comment